Website Speed Tips
Make your site something Google & your customers will love!
- Convert your images into webp for insane size compression at no visible quality loss.
- Don't use Google fonts.
- Use a CSS sprite generator for small icons and small pictures.
- Use a CSS minifier tool.
- Lazy load your images.
- Reisze your images for thumbnails.
- Load Disqus ONLY when the user scrolls down to the comment section. Ideally, don't even use Disqus at all.
- Don't embed a YouTube video, instead use the thumbnail and make it clickable leading to a seperate page that displays just your video, or directly to the fullscreen video. [Example fullscreen video]